What information may Frelang collect about you?
In general, the personal information Frelang collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, in some cases membership of professional associations and, where relevant, certain financial information (each such item being “Personal Information”).
How will Frelang use information we collect about you?
Frelang may use Personal Information for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. Frelang generally uses personal information to:
– Provide you with products or services you have requested
– Personalise and customise your experiences on our website
– Frelang may use Personal Information to communicate with you and to provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which Frelang believes you may be interested.
In most cases where Frelang asks you to provide Personal Information, if you do not provide Frelang with that information, Frelang will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
When may Frelang use your details to contact you?
Frelang may contact you:
– In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Frelang can deliver the services to you
– Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
– For marketing purposes if you have requested to opt in to future communications from Frelang and companies within Frelang.
Will Frelang disclose your details to anyone else?
Frelang may disclose personal information to other companies within the Frelang Group that may only be used as set out above.
How long may Frelang keep personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Frelang .
We may also use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies contain information by which Frelang can identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. Frelang may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer. In some cases a web page might contain more than one cookie. The information gathered from these different cookies can be used to build statistical and demographical information about the user of that computer.
To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser.